Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 9, 2008

Mệt mỏi cũng bởi cái sự ăn chơi,

(Thư qua thư lại cũng chỉ để arrange for a dinner.........Everybody now is so busy, huh?)!!
đọc từ dưới lên nhé, vì đâize là letter trong email mà.... nhớ hok?

From: Richie
Hi Hang,
Sure. May 10 is ok with me.
I am now in Mui Ne.
See you next week.

Cheers!

hang nguyen ngoc wrote:
Dear Richie, I met them last Tuesday. So I confirm to you: we can have dinner together next Saturday (10 May, 08). I hope you will have time for us on that day.
FYI,
Wish you have nice days and weekend!
Nguyen Ngoc Hang

----- Thư gốc ----Từ: Richie Penalosa Đến: hang nguyen ngoc G��­i ng� y: Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 4, 2008 10:57:32Chủ đề: Re: About the dinner

Hi Hang,
Thanks for the arrangement.
Will await for your confirmation.
Enjoy the holidays.
Cheers!

hang nguyen ngoc wrote:

Dear Richie,
How are you these days?
I contacted Nga My and others yesterday about the dinner on next 2 days of anniversary at your house. Since on those 2 days, Giang will go to her hometown for engagement ceremony, Nga My wants to meet on Sat. But Dung will not be available on this Sat and Sun due to family's matter. ^_^

I told her that you will fly on May 15 already, and asked them to re-arrange for sure. So, I confirm you now that next two days we can't meet and should delay it until next week. Dung should tell me soon then I confirm you again.

FYI
Best regards, (and sorry for inconvenience.)
Nguyen Ngoc Hang

Không có nhận xét nào: